CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yume ka?

I woke up in a tekajut way..oh its the second day..what a night..a sad and a weird dreams. But its just dreams. How i wish it was for real. Last night aku jalan rah my cousin house..ada function..it goes well..I managed to smile,laugh and beibun. Got this candy like thing when ditarik ada keluar bunyi pastu ada something inside. So mostly of the time I'm being observant. Balik at 12+ I dont remember the exact time..kana interview pasal what I'm doing at ITB for last semester..I told them yang aku fail subject and have to resit next year and some other things bla bla bla~ Today my other cousin bertunang later..I'm not sure where its gonna take place but, for sure thing somewhere around Belait district..Im lazy to check the invitation card. Oh well~ liat ajer la apa yang ada..till then..adios~



I can't laugh the same and I walked with my head down. People pass by in a quick pace...

0 comments: