CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Journey To The West ( Long Highway )

Today(9th April) I went to SMSO with my uncle ijat and with my belabih cousin, Naty. We, except Naty, wants to fil up our leaving form..to get leaving certificate(Alum bebuat,dua tahun sudah berlalu). Naty was the driver and just now, she's trying to overtake a car...and then...umm....forget...umm...SMSO's....umm....location...umm(Abis ku ne.Gulp~). Continue, we arrived at 7:25 but stay in the car until 7:32~First we found Cg Mashiti(lurus ka nda ejaan ku tu?), asking how well she is.Then we go to fil up the leaving form. Fortunely, Sir Tek helping us to find which teacher to get their sign. Arigatou Sir! I will not forget about the story we sharing2 together(biar tia english ku ancur...btw, sir ne andal bekurapak.kadang2 ea lanja aku makan kerupuks). Hehe..eh! Back to the story, we went up and down, back and forth(macam game anu snake&ladder). We meet our former teacher Sir Sherman, Sir Tek, Sir Chuu, Miss Tan(Ani teacher febretku ne.Selalu marah2 aku.Cali bah ea ne.Hehehe), emm etc2 cause I'm lazy to write down their name(sorry teacher~). Last teacher we have to find was Sir Etuala.Too many gossips for him. In other words, he's like biscuits...randomly stay at one place. Can teleport like Hiro(dalam ceta Heroes)*aku membual*...He's the last one we want his sign. Beacause of limited time, we gave the form to Sir Sherman. Let him handle the honourable job(sudah atoo~hehehe). After saying goodbye to him, we went home...and I turn on my lappy..facebook-ing..hoho~okay readers, enjoy...to my cousin, spare my life.nyeh3...and to my dear one, i miss u~ *wink*

Ah I forgot to take picture of the school....So many memories...My friends...Very nostalgic(emotional tia nah~haha!)

See ya~

0 comments: