CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Past 3 Days

Apa ku buat??
1) Ambil Gambar
2) Berdiam diri
3) Ketawa&senyum meliat durang.Hehe..

Enjoy~

Em ani time celebrate birthday si Cul di ITB.Suprise~si Epah posing tuu~

While waiting for my manufacturing class..Durang nda sadar ne =P

A technician demo-ing 'me-to-you' machine~(actually I don't remember the name of the machine)

Taking measurement for our thread."Very easy to use",said Mr chan.He's not in the picture

Three guys checking...Ntah check apakan tu.Lupa dah~

Hehe..Busy ah my friends =)

These pictures were taken from 17th,18th&19th of March.Today,doing my assignment..Some alum siap and aku naleh..Esuk bangun aher sikit.Hehe..sama jua ari sabtu..No class but have event from BKP.

0 comments: