CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Big things coming soon

Hmm~Big things coming soon..apanah? Its tests..My mechanic phase test 1.On 23/03/2009!! I have two weeks to prepare.Ugrh~>_< It seems that i have time..but not,plus assignment to pass up,AutoCAD..which is I have short test next week on Tuesday.Heheh~Aku nda tau apakan dibuat pasal test ani..I should do the assignments to reduce my worriness.Maths also..i have it on 25+ I think.I dont remember.I just write down the topics to be tested on.

Next is ITB's open day..tommorow..I want to come..but let see if I can make it.I want to know who's incharge in mechanical department.Saja~Esen2 kn apply First Degree mechanical Engineering.Hehehe~

****************************************************
Other stories:
Still not healthy..slow on walking..mcm kura2..hehehe XD Who cares if Im sick,its a part of lfe cycle.sihat nda sihat nda sihat nda..blablabla~Hope aku sihat esuk *wink*

0 comments: